The exterior of your house needs to be cleaned using a technique called soft washing. This method uses low-pressure detergents to eliminate moss, mould and algae.
Most of you overlook how essential is soft washing services to maintain your property.
Today, in this article, let us understand soft washing and how it differs from pressure washing. Read until the end for all the necessary information about soft washing services.
Let's get started!
What is Soft Washing?
Soft washing is a secure home cleaning method that uses high-volume, low-pressure rinsing for your building's siding and external walls.
This method involves a mixture of bleach, detergents and water to clean exterior surfaces of algae and bacteria.
Difference Between Soft Washing and Pressure Washing?
Despite their appearances, soft washing, power washing and pressure washing service employ various methods, tools, pressures and chemicals. Pressure washing and power washing use significantly higher water pressure than soft washing.
And power washing is sometimes carried out with much hotter water than pressure washing. To eliminate mould, bacteria, algae, moss, and fungus, the soft washing services are paired with a biodegradable disinfecting cleaning solution.
Top 8 Benefits of Soft Washing Services
These are the top 8 benefits of soft washing your house :
1. Save Money - soft washing saves your money by avoiding the need to purchase and experience price house cleaning equipment.
2. Avoid Damage - With soft washing, your house fittings and other components won't be biased off, and hazardous spray and runoff do not kill your yard.
3. Aesthetic Look - Make your neighbor's envious by having the most beautiful house on the block with an aesthetic look.
4. Eco-friendly Solution - With soft washing services, your house won't get flooded; it will be eco-friendly and conserve the environment by saving water.
5. Health and Cleanliness - You and your family can live in a healthy and clean environment using soft washing services.
6. Saves Medical Expenses and Time - You won't be worn out by the difficult task of washing your house, and you won't end up in the hospital from a fall of height that could have been fatal.
7. Increase the Value of Your Property - there is no doubt that this investment will pay off handsomely, and your home will be worth far more than it was before when you didn't choose the soft washing services, thus increasing the value of your property.
8. Surface Preparation for Painting - Soft Wash Services are perfect if you want to change the color of your property. Your new paint will apply flawlessly and won't flake off, exposing layers of dirt underneath.
What Chemicals are used to do Soft Washing?
Following are the ingredients which get used to doing soft washing :
● Bleach - Bleach eliminates algae, moss, mould, bacteria, and other plants and fungi that may develop on your roof.
To protect the tiles from harm and to prevent anything from degrowing, it also penetrates any root systems and kills them.
● Water - Water is added to dilute the bleach.
● Cleaning Surfactant - This helps clean by liquifying, capturing and transporting dirt and other materials. Because of the chemical makeup of surfactants, they adhere to the undesired materials and lift them away in a process known as a roll-up.
They get between the surface and the items adhering to them, like soil, plants, fungi, etc. And pushing them apart. This is similar to the cleaning residue left by the dosh soap on a plate after a meal.
It makes the water more effective at removing dirt and grime. The cleaning surfactant will also reduce excessive runoff, allowing the solution to remain on your roof longer and be more effective.
Why Should You Soft Wash Your Roof?
Magma is an alga found on roofs and frequently forms distinctive black streaks. This chemical spreads out and grows stronger in high humidity, heat which harms your roof.
As a result of the damage, the roof starts to lose its capacity to reflect UV rays, which eventually cause harm.
This is considered to have severe impacts on roofs and can shorten a roof's lifespan by up to 10 years. Only soft washing may successfully remove the algae without harming it.
That is why it is preferred to use low-pressure cleaning or detergent-assist washing, a soft wash.
The soft washing method safely removes any bacterial, fungal and plant life, dirt, and grime from the roof, restoring its original color without endangering the roofing components.
Ultimately, soft washing is thought to be a more effective cleaning method than conventional pressure washing.
You can also buy soft washing services, Roof pressure washing and pressure washing services from Under Pressure Power Washing if you need the exterior of your building to be cleaned by professionals.
Whether it has been weeks, months or years since your home was cleaned, could you thoroughly clean it by hiring professionals?
A group of experts at Under Pressure Power Washing in soft washing will do the exterior cleaning with 100% satisfaction. Contact us for a free estimation on the soft washing services.